Tuesday, November 3, 2009

22.08.2009 - Sharovka estate

It has long wanted to ride somewhere beyond the city Kharkiv (the place where I'm living). The only problem I had was this: “I don’t know nice places to do so”. Once I accidentally found a topic where people invite to ride near Kharkiv. On that I agreed. The place were planned to ride was Sharovka estate.

Weather that day was not very good for riding, sometimes drizzling rain and it was very cool for summer, but this doesn't stop us from this journey. :)

The first place that we are visited was estate of knyaz Svyatopolk-Mirskiy in Lyubotin city, this estate was build in the middle of 1800-1900 years. It’s very unpleasant to see this historical building in such bad shape. :(







Next we went to St. Nicholas Church, in the village Gievka. The temple is in very good condition, unlike the road to it, a couple of times I almost welled (cobbles + sand = EVIL)






Our equipment (my motocycle Ybr-125, second from left):



The next scheduled item was Sharovska mansion, where we spent the most time (and most of photo shots):









At this point, when we ended our tour around Sharovka, I'm was so tired that I was too lazy to get camera out the bag. :(

Bonus photo:



P.S. This was my first big motorcycle ride this year, with this motorcycle and in this life (actually I first sat on the bike in April this year) :)

P.P.S. I apologize for the quality of photos, did not immediately notice that they was shot with wrong camera settings :(

No comments:

Post a Comment